Lisa Sorce, LCSW
Lisa Sorce is a clinical social worker, award-winning dream artist and spiritual teacher. She draws upon her personal process and professional training in a variety of body-centered modalities, indigenous ceremony, and expressive arts. In her private counseling practice, Lisa works with individuals, couples, and groups by drawing from a broad spectrum of ideologies. Her services are eclectic and holistic in approach. Her focus is spiritual with a deep emphasis on the mind/body/spirit connection.
Lisa is creator, owner, and director of Whispers from the Moon, a haven for creative expression and personal healing, that gives voice to who she is and her fervent belief in the healing power of creativity and self-exploration.
Programs designed and facilitated by Lisa include:
- Art for the Heart & Soul Classes (2005-present)
- Dreaming Ourselves Awake (2012-present)
- Into the Moon Monthly Women’s Medicine Circle (2005-2010)
- The Art of Dreaming Monthly Women’s Medicine Circle (2010-2016)
- Intention Doll Workshops (2003-present)
Programs designed and facilitated by Lisa in partnership with others include:
- Complimentary Monthly Series: Reconnecting to the Woman Behind the Mother: A Journey Back to the Self (Jan-Dec 2009)
- Workshops: Loving the Ugly, It’s in Our Hands, What’s My Style, Align or Collide, Art & Yoga